11/18/08

Mind Control

I have some important topics to discuss with you today! Unfortunately my brain isn't working ksda quite right sd and i seem to randomly break off into skldjf messed up wrods tth that dont belong kju there and make what I am wr writing hard to read ajksldf nd jkfi jkv. It seems totjf to be uncontrollable ohi and nothing I do sdh seems jkfh to bksjdf be helping! It seems to be fskldjf asf getting worse kasdjf fnv kjdfnweo nvoanr . . . jfhvh AH Help aksdjfnv ME!!! kldn! adsjf djk J i can't skd jkf type kjldf like this! kjf jvnhsdf kjfmei nvnds fjoifne kvvmk kdk kd lkjdfnoi ke ing kdnfi kkp udyi nwqqqqzkj xxin jfl lkdfiejmm jalijfn vnisdf mrnoodfnn wlicnnal iennv jwbneir ksaj nvioenv lauh deddelcccccccc kdfj klla akjfdd qw nibv irkkdkjv!





OK, I quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jkdf

No comments: