12/6/08

Love

So today I worked 6 hours, 3:45- 9:45, and it was possibly the worst time at work I have ever had. First, woked with someone who is nice but was very tired and never does there job, just makes me mad cause I have to do there job for them or tell them what to do, I dislike being that way, makes me look like a jerk. So anyway, I worked three partys, the first party was nice, real boring and long(typical party.) My next party is the reason I am writing this blog, there was a huge fight in my party. There was a man who broght his girlfriend or wife who knows, and then his old girl friend was there, she was mad that he broght the girl and the girls kids to the party. So she runs out of the party, keys the mans car, comes back in tells him she did it, grabs her son, goes to but the kids shoes on, the man comes over to say goodbye to his son, she pushes him into the wall, she gets up to leave carrying her son. The man runs over spreads his arms wide and smacks her as hard as he could in the back of her head, her head then bounces around, hits her head on her sons face, which broke the little boys nose. She runs out of the room, and I run for my manger. I had the other two boys working in the other room stay with my lazy friend who I was working with. My manger took me outside to make sure they were not fighting in the parking lot, and to identify the man so she could tell him to he couldn't come back inside, so I froze my butt off, really its gone. My last pary was borinig but alright as far as 15, 8 year old boys go. Then I had two party rooms to clean instead of the usual one.

Why can we just love one another? Why? When does violence seem like the better choice? That party just made me relize how important love is to my everyday life. It violence seems reasonable over love at any point in my life I need a serious change. If I dont stop and think of concequence before I act, this could happen to me. But this is what this world is coming to, keying, puching, hitting not only a girl but a little innocent boy. Where do we live, is this place filled with any decent people or are we all mean hateful people? Where is the love?

2 comments:

Marc said...

I always miss the exciting parties.

Drew. said...

you should work in a library. it's nice and quiet.