1/23/09

Blogs + DP

Blogging is not an easy task nor is is one that I can keep up with. I struggle to find interesting topics for you to read about. I am sorry that my writing skills lack the prompt and timely manner in wish you long for. I have a college English class to tend to now and my blog writings we be suffering for it. I feel sorrow that my writing will be farther down on my list of items to take care of, although I find it relaxing and fun. Since I seem to have found time to write you this gloomy message, I feel obliged to give you a little more to read than just my sad story.



I am having a Dr Pepper(DP) problem, its so addictive that I am having trouble following my one a day rule. The stuff is so good and when you call it DP it sounds awesome. You must have one and call it that, for it makes it taste even better. When you drink it you turn into a superhero, you are filled with this sense of floating. As your mouth fills with this delicious substance you start to glow for you have tasted DP. The smell of it is just intoxicating.The drink of the intelligent, the beautiful, and the boss.

Now I realize that this drink is bad for you and I should drink water. You are right, I know all this and yet I drink anyway; ignoring you maybe even drinking in spite of you. No I drink because its good, not cause of you. The reason I drink even when I know how bad it happens to be very simple, its just that I don't have deserts, I resist that temptation to have super surgery stuff, and candy, and chocolate. I have DP as my little comfort "food." I understand, they are still bad for you, I got it. I am trying to drink less, and I will succeed. I just really like the stuff.

No comments: