1/26/09

College

So today was a super exciting day. It consisted of getting up early, going to math class, coming home, doing 3 and a half hours of homework, eating 3 cookies, picking up my sister from school, doing 1 and a half hours of nothing but homework, took a math quiz, went to work, came home, died. That's pretty much it. My math is so boring. Its just stuff I learned about freshman year. I sit in class and daydream about chocolate milk. Its like when you are a grown up but someone still gives you kiddie scissors to cut with. I feel like I could be in harder maths but this is the one they told me was right for me, and that if I went into a harder one I would struggle.
College is fun though, I enjoy the one or two classes a week instead of everyday. I don't really like this online work. I had my first, college stinks conversation today, even though I don't think it stanks, well except the homework, I figured it was fun talking about it stinking. I just talk about things for amusement sometimes. haha, I am a weirdo!
Well, its been fun giving this little update, but I have a crazy headache and a bunch of homework left to do. I'll leave the homework for tomorrow though. Night You All!!!!!!

No comments: