1/14/09

Crazy Talk

So lately I have been trapped between my love for others and them constantly hurting me. I always give second chances, no matter what they always redeem themselves in my eyes and its like all is forgotten. I guess I do this becasue God constantly forgives my sins so if I am to be like him I must for give and forget also right. Well I followed this for a real long time but now I have decided that I must also guard my heart from things that hurt me or affect my walk with God. I can't keep getting distracted by others sins when I have my own to worry about, right? That sounds so selfish but I can't help others get to know Christ when I myself am struggling to maintain my relationship with my Lord. So what do I do now, harden my heart to all that suround me in fear that they might one day let me down? NO, I live for today and trust that God is going to watch out for me. If I get distracted by others thats my own fault! I know what I need to focus on, and its my downfall if I can concentrate. I shuouldn't be blameing others for my sins. I know what is right and wrong. I am going to love others and not care if they try and hurt me. Yea, go ahead and try! I'm not going let that hold me back!

No comments: