1/31/09

Update

Just wanted to let you all know whats going down in the brain of Emmy! Big fun, I know your curious and a little afraid, all valid feeling though. I have been in a general good mood with others, I get annoyed easy but I get over it, its no biggy. haha. But with my faith, I don't really know. lately I have made my relationship with God into a religion. I feel so fake, I put so much pressure on myself about reading the bible everyday and not making mistakes in front of others that I lost sight of what really matters. God and our constant love for one another. I am stupid, I get it. Its good to know that I can admit these things. Sometime I screw up and you know what I DON'T always read the bible. I make mistakes, but I am only human. Now, I am moving towards improving these areas of my life.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Be careful not to hide behind the "I'm only human" phrase. I get what you are saying.

Pro Bowl Jackson said...

My theory is: You shouldn't try and focus so much on trying to be the hands and feet of Jesus but to just grow closer to God and the relationship with Him. You do not need to read your Bible every night, just look at what He has done for you in your life. If you grow closer with God then the doing acts for Him will not be so forced to where it seems as if you are "fake".

just my theory, seek you own if this doesn't make you think.